Deanna Banks, Ph.D.
As a consultant with Ernstmann Consulting, Deanna Banks helps individuals, teams and organizations develop and perform to their full potential. She is a workplace psychologist with over thirteen years of experience providing organizational development services to clients in the private sector, government agencies and non-profit organizations. Deanna designs, develops and facilitates high impact leadership training and development programs for all levels of management. Her programs build self-awareness through assessment and feedback. She supports participants in transforming their leadership style through recognizing and adapting their behavioral patterns.
Deanna serves as an Executive Coach for the University of Maryland's Robert H. Smith School of Business' Executive MBA program. She also engages the collective power of individuals to produce breakthrough results by designing and facilitating strategic team offsites and team building programs. Finally, Deanna promotes communication and development throughout organizations by developing competency models and performance management systems.
Key Skill Areas
- Organization Development
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Process Facilitation
- Competency Modeling and Performance Management
Consulting and Facilitation Engagements
- Design, develop and facilitate leadership development and professional training programs
- Provide executive coaching for mid- to senior-level organizational leaders
- Design and facilitate team building programs and strategic team offsites
- Design and implement multi-rater feedback programs
- Coach and develop leaders using multi-rater feedback tools
- Design and implement talent management, succession planning and career development systems
- Conduct competency modeling studies and develop performance management systems
- PhD: Industrial & Organizational Psychology, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- MA: Industrial & Organizational Psychology, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- BS: Psychology, Guildford College, Greensboro, NC